GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Supplier identification
J. R. P. - PRODUTOS E REVESTIMENTOS PARA CONSTRUÇÃO CIVIL, S.A., Tax number 504192159, headquartered at Rua dos Covões - Pedrome, 2495-183 Santa Catarina da Serra, parish of Santa Catarina da Serra e Chainça, county of Leiria, telefone n.º ( 351) 244 749 840, email address email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as “JRP”.
2. Object and scope of these General Conditions
- The present General Conditions of Sale are intended to define the terms of the transations made on the website www.jrp.pt, between JRP and any person, natural or legal, who intends to acquire the goods sold by JRP (hereinafter referred to as “Customer ”).
- In particular, these General Conditions aim to regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the purchase of goods, from the moment of ordering to the act of delivery, and to define, among others, the form of the order, the means of payment and the dates- delivery limit.
- The General Conditions with the numbers 9 (Right of free resolution of the contract), 11 (Term of guarantee of conformity of the goods) and 13 (Information on Alternative Resolution Entity of Consumer Disputes), apply exclusively to consumers, defined, by Decree-Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February (Ministry of Economy, Portuguese Republic), as “the natural person who acts for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his commercial, industrial, craft or professional activity”.
- JRP reserves the right to change these General Conditions without prior notice, any changes being published on the website www.jrp.pt.
- In the situation provided for in the preceding paragraph, Customers who have already purchased goods may choose to receive the order already placed, in which case the amended Conditions will be applied, or to cancel it, in which case the amount that has already been paid will be returned to them.
3. Access to the JRP website
- Orders for goods sold by JRP may be placed by Customers by accessing its online store, available at www.jrp.pt.
- To place the order, the Customer must first register to get a password to access the technical data sheets of the products and the online store.
- The password is strictly personal. If lose it or forget it, the Customer can recover it through the JRP password recovery page. To change his data and password, the Client must access the client area of the website, available in the page header. The information requested from the Client when registering on the website and ordering the goods is indispensable for handling the order, issuing invoices and guarantee contracts, so that, without the same being provided by the Client, the order will be automatically canceled.
- The Customer undertakes to provide complete and true information. The communication of false information is contrary to these General Conditions, as well as the conditions of use that appear on the JRP website.
4. Bens comercializados pela JRP
- The characteristics of the goods sold by JRP are duly specified on its website, where you can consult the respective technical data sheets.
- JRP ensures the conformity of the goods it sells with the technical specifications contained in the respective certificates and other legislation in force in Portugal.
- The present General Conditions have as their object only the supply of goods sold by JRP, the respective application being the responsibility of the Client.
5. Prices of goods
- The prices of goods sold by JRP are duly indicated in the JRP online store, in Euros.
- VAT included at the prices indicated on the website at the legal rate in force.
- The total value of the goods to be purchased (which will include all the values mentioned in the previous numbers) will be calculated automatically by the system when ordering.
- The purchase of goods for delivery to the Client's premises, or at a location to be specified by the Client, will be forwarded to the JRP email address, which will present the Client with a specific proposal for the sale of the products in these situations.
- All promotional campaigns present at www.jrp.pt, have limited and exclusive stock for online marketing, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- If any price indicated on the website is incorrect, that is, manifestly negligible, regardless of its cause (computer bug, manual error, technical error, etc.), the order will be canceled, even if it has already been confirmed, assisting the Customer with the return of the amount you have already paid.
- Product prices are subject to change by JRP without notice. In these situations, Customers will be informed immediately by JRP, being able to choose to receive the order already made, in which case they will pay the price differences, or to cancel it, in which case the amount that has already been paid will be returned.
- The ordering of goods by Customers may be made through the following means:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the website: www.jrp.pt
- By phone: ( 351) 244 749 840
- In person, at JRP address: Rua dos Covões, NR. 42 - Pedrome, 2495-183 Santa Catarina da Serra - Portugal.
- If the Customer intends to purchase products for delivery to his premises, or to a location other than the JRP premises, he must send an e-mail to JRP, to email@example.com, with a request for quotation, so that JRP can present Customer a specific proposal for the sale of products in these specific situations.
- To facilitate ordering, the products sold by JRP will be grouped by families, identified in the upper wing of the website. When choosing one of these families, the Customer will have access to the various categories belonging to the selected family, as well as to the featured products.
- The Client can obtain more detailed information about the products displayed by clicking on the product name, namely to access the technical data sheets (if applicable), their designations and references, technical characteristics and other information.
- The products that the Customer intends to buy, must be inserted in the shopping cart, using the button. After placing all the products you want to order in the shopping cart, the Customer can proceed and complete his order, following the instructions that are being given.
- Upon confirming the order, the Client expresses its willingness to contract with JRP as well as its full and complete acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale, prices and description of the products contemplated in that transaction. These General Conditions of Sale will be the only applicable between the two parties.
7. Payment Method
- Payment for goods purchased by the Client will always be made by bank transfer to the account with the IBAN PT50 0033 0000 00228594275 05, from the Millennium BCP bank, or another to be agreed with the JRP.
- The order is only considered to have been made with the good collection of the purchased goods, that is, with the deposit of the respective value in the JRP account indicated above.
- Once the payment has been made, JRP will issue the invoice to the Client according to the data provided by the same. Once issued, the invoice cannot be changed.
8. Delivery Modality and Deadlines
- The goods purchased by the Client will be delivered to the JRP facilities, Rua dos Covões, NR. 42 - Pedrome, 2495-183 Santa Catarina da Serra – Portugal, on working days, between 9 am and 6 pm.
- The deadlines for delivery of purchased products will be indicated by the product family and respective stock availability.
- The Customer will be immediately informed by JRP in case of stock outages, by email, and he may cancel the order of the missing product, in which case the amount he has already paid will be refunded, or wait for the replacement of the products in question.
- The conditions for the purchase of goods for delivery to the Client's premises, or other than the JRP's premises, will be agreed directly between the JRP and the Client, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, as already established above.
- The delivery of the goods to the Customer's premises, or other than the JRP's premises, will be made through an external carrier hired by JRP, so the delivery cannot be made in PO boxes.
9. Right of free termination of the contract (applicable, exclusively, to natural persons, see clause 2, paragraph c)
- The Client (understood, he reiterates himself, as a natural person when acting for purposes that are not included in the scope of his commercial, industrial, craft or professional activity) has the right to terminate the purchase and sale contract concluded with JRP, through of your online store, within 14 days from the terms of article 10, paragraph 1, of Decree Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February (Ministry of Economy, Portuguese Republic), namely, from the day on which the Customer or a third party expressly indicated by him, receives the goods or, if there are several goods acquired in a single order, the day on which he receives the last good.
- The Client may exercise the right of free resolution that assists him, within the period provided for in the previous number, by sending the “Free Resolution” model contained in part B of the annex to Decree-Law No. 24/2014, of 14 February, or through any other unambiguous declaration of termination of the contract, namely by letter or email.
- Within 14 days from the date on which the decision to terminate the contract was communicated to JRP, the Client must return or deliver the asset to JRP, bearing the cost of return.
- The Customer must keep the goods in order to be able to return them in the proper conditions of use, within the period indicated in the previous number.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the following number, within 14 days from the date on which the Client was informed of the decision to terminate the contract, JRP must reimburse the Client for the payments received for the acquisition of the goods to be returned.
- Repayment of payments is made using the same payment method used by the Customer when purchasing the goods to be returned.
- JRP may withhold the refund of amounts paid by the Customer until the goods are returned to him, or until the Customer has provided him with proof of return of the goods.
10. Complaints and Returns
- Complaints must be sent to JRP, in writing, by letter or email, to the numbers and addresses indicated above.
- The Customer benefits from a guarantee that allows him to return defective items, provided that the return occurs within eight working days after the date of receipt.
- Upon delivery, the Customer must examine the order in order to verify its compliance with the respective order and the delivery note.
- Under no circumstances will any material returned by the Customer be accepted without having been requested and approved in advance for its return, which can be done by e-mail email@example.com. Returns of goods that arrive at JRP warehouses without prior authorization from JRP will not be accepted.
- JRP is not responsible for references given by the Customer to the telephone, nor for any errors in orders placed online.
- If, at the time of receipt of the order, delivered by a carrier, the Customer finds that the outer packaging is not in proper condition, he must put the indication on the delivery receipt that the material is “subject to verification”. Otherwise, any and all claims regarding damaged material will not be exchanged or refunded.
- The Customer must not receive the purchased goods when, at the time of delivery, he finds that it is damaged.No complaints will be accepted without showing the Client's obligations regarding the receipt of orders and if the supply documents are not referenced.
11. Asset warranty period (applicable, exclusively, to single persons, see clause 2, paragraph c)
- JRP is accountable to the Client (understood, it is reiterated, as a natural person when acting for purposes that do not fall within the scope of its commercial, industrial, craft or professional activity) for any lack of conformity that appears within two years from the date of delivery of the goods, except when it is incompatible with the nature of the thing or with the characteristics of the lack of conformity.
- In case of non-conformity of the asset with the contract, the Customer is entitled to have it replenished free of charge, by means of repair or replacement, to an appropriate price reduction or to terminate the contract, under the terms, deadlines and forms provided in Decree-Law No. 67/2003, of 8 April (Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Republic of Portugal).
- To exercise his rights, the Client must report to JRP, within the warranty period of 2 years, in the applicable cases, the non-conformity of the asset within two months from the date on which it was detected.
- These General Conditions are regulated by Portuguese Law.
- For any question arising from these General Conditions that is not resolved amicably, the jurisdiction of the district of Leiria will be competent, with express waiver of any other.
13. Information on Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity (applicable exclusively to singular persons, see clause 2, point c)
- Pursuant to article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, it is hereby informed that, in the event of a dispute regarding the supply of goods, the Client (understood, reiterates itself, as a singular person when acting for purposes that do not fall within the scope of its commercial, industrial, artisanal or professional activity) may resort to one of the following Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities
Last update 27-01-2020